We always knew we were such fortunate people living in a super area – lots to do for all.
Not only a goodly selection of shops from Framers to accountants, clog-makers to brewers fresh fruit * Veg to travel specialists – and that is just a start.
From a 10 minute bus frequency to Tod or Halifax Markets – even a great trip to Huddersfield on the hourly 901 service.
Then there are the FOUR TRAINS per hour to the BIG cities.
Look no further – we have acclaimed talent right here in the village ——-
Carole Kirk and Michelle Campbell prepare to present their art for the 2013 Station Community Art displays on the station.
Station adoption never seems to get easier.
We have a busy month ahead – including a new Community Posterboard for local organisations in Mytholmroyd and Cragg Vale.
Did you know that using an energy monitor could help you save as much as 15% on electricity bills? You can loan an energy monitor, free of charge, from local libraries in Calderdale. Act now to reduce your energy costs and protect yourself against future price rises. An energy monitor will show you real time data on household electricity usage and costs as well as the instant effect of turning an appliance or light on and off.
Energy monitors can be borrowed for two weeks at a time, giving you the opportunity to track your usage and record energy savings over time. Monitors display how much electricity you use in the home and how much it costs. This almost instant feedback allows you to see where you spend the most money on electricity.
Armed with this knowledge, you can take steps to use less energy and reduce your bills. The monitor will clearly show the impact that your energy saving actions are having. Use your monitor to identify wasted energy from appliances that are being left on unnecessarily, or left on standby rather than being switched off.
Calderdale Council’s Cabinet Member for Economy and Environment, Cllr Barry Collins, said:
“Household energy monitors take the mystery out of electricity bills; they show you where your money is being spent and allow you to see the impact of energy saving measures in pounds and pence.
“With energy bills rising the way they are I think everyone is trying to find ways to save money and make their homes more efficient. Energy monitors will help you do just that.”
- Todmorden brothers jailed for operating illegal waste centre - Halifax Evening Courier
- Todmorden brothers jailed for operating illegal waste centre - Todmorden Today
- Todmorden brothers jailed for operting illegal waste centre - Todmorden Today
- Todmorden brothers jailed for operting illegal waste centre - Halifax Evening Courier
- 'Gift your Gear' campaign is a success, thanks to you - Hebdenbridge Today
- A Bit of Mytholmroyd Flood Fun : 4
- Halifax Courier - Organisers vow that the gala will go on despite the terrible floods : 3
- EXCLUSIVE: The Dusty Miller - SAVED!!! : 2
- Parade along canal path in Mytholmroyd : 1
- Floodlight Review : 1
- Flash flood update (Calderdale) : 1
- River Calder - Flood warning stood down : 1
- Flood News: Community Foundation for Calderdale pledges help : 1
- All Roads in Calderdale Now Open : 1
- The Olympic Flame is on its way to Calderdale! : 1